My good friends Ray & Fran started a blog last year following their pregnancy and culminating in the birth of their darling daughter Faye. I've enjoyed checking in over the months to track the stork. So, like millions of others I thought that our family (Grandmothers & Grandfathers) and friends would like to be updated more often with pictures instead of just phone calls. I'll try to update every week with new pictures of our beasts.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Welcome...
My good friends Ray & Fran started a blog last year following their pregnancy and culminating in the birth of their darling daughter Faye. I've enjoyed checking in over the months to track the stork. So, like millions of others I thought that our family (Grandmothers & Grandfathers) and friends would like to be updated more often with pictures instead of just phone calls. I'll try to update every week with new pictures of our beasts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So Awesome!! Beautiful Beautiful Beasts!!!
Post a Comment